Privacy and Cookies
Identification of service provider
- Domain: www.fuentereal.es
- Company name: FUENTE REAL INVERSIONES, S.L.
- Commercial name: Apartamentos Fuente Real
- Company number (CIF): B–39882660
- Registered office: Barrio de Sobrellano s/n
- Company registration: Registro Mercantil de Cantabria al Tomo 1.161, Folio 174, Sección 8, Hoja 31.966, Inscripción 1a.
- Contact phone number: +34 942 133 133
- E–mail: email@example.com
Use of the website sales platform
Any person who accesses and/or uses this website sales platform automatically acquires the status of USER and, likewise, that of CUSTOMER, once they have made their purchase. The mere browsing and carrying out of any transaction through this web sales platform implies the acceptance of the General Contractual Conditions reflected here, which are applicable regardless of the general contractual conditions that may be mandatory in accordance with current legislation.
Purpose of the General Contractual Conditions
The present document aims to regulate and make known the general conditions for the reservation of Fuente Real apartments, through [https://www.fuentereal.es/], thus complying with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI–CE) and in accordance, also, with the provisions of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws and Law 7/1996, of 15 January, on the Regulation of Retail Trade. The rental service of the apartments is payable. However, simple access to the information contained in this web platform is not subject to the payment of any consideration. The owner and provider of the service reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on this website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform the USERS of such changes, with publication on the website being understood to be sufficient.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost every website. It allows the website to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs; without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
Cookies used on this website
Adhering to the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, below is how this website handles cookies.
This website uses the following first–party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who book or interact are human and not automated applications. This is to combat spam.
This website uses the following third–party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to enable you to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and this is the place where you should exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- If you have any questions or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.
Apartamentos Fuente Real takes the privacy of its clients’ data very seriously, treating all personal information it handles confidentially, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on Data Protection and the General Data Protection Regulation of 25 May 2018. The owners of Apartamentos Fuente Real request certain personal information from clients, but this is used for the corresponding invoices and is only passed on to third parties for the purpose of offering the contracted services.
Once the client has finished their stay, the data provided is stored, with the client’s consent, in order to provide communication on issues of interest to these customers in relation to the establishment.
These conditions of use are interpreted from and in accordance with Spanish law. The client is obliged to accept these conditions of use before carrying out any transaction with the owners of Apartamentos Fuente Real. The client is responsible for reading and understanding these conditions of use before accepting them. Any claim or legal action will be referred to the Courts of Cantabria.